Four

Happy Anniversary babe. I can't believe that I'm the one that gets to be with you.

11 comments:

  1. you're gorgeous
    x from
    http://summerpicnicwedding.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, you two are cute :)
    Happy fourth anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy fourth! You too looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy anniversary! those photos are priceless.

    xo
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy, happy, happy day to you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet post. Happy Anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. robin k8:59 PM

    P&J - H 4th A!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bottom left. favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here's to years and years of more happiness. A blissful anniversary to you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. everytime i get in a photo booth in ends up being the most awkward photo session of my life. you guys totally pull it off so well!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are awesome pics! I love how you're just being casual and laidback and making each other laugh. :)

    Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete